Friday, March 16, 2012

Come Fly With Me

I'm sitting at work all day today - No homework, no finals to study for - listening to music

I want to dance, and not like they did at high school, but really dance: waltz, swing, line, slow dance, something that is respectable and still considered dancing in my book. I've always wanted to dance in the kitchen... it's where I do most of my dancing at home (twirling when I was little, waiting for the microwave, or just being silly.) I like dancing. I wish people did it more often. I was actually given "Best Overall Dancer for Waltz, Foxtrot, and Swing" in middle school (nerdy, I know) but it was SO much fun. Mostly I just want someone to ask me to dance. But most opportunities for that are gone.

My time at home was absolutely wonderful. I wish that I could have stayed longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment