Thursday, May 17, 2012
Believe me.
I believe in hand written letters.
I believe in a love so great that it will knock me off my feet.
I believe in a loving God.
I believe in home made chocolate chip cookies.
I believe chocolate is a band aid.
I believe in the healing power of nature.
I believe in family.
I believe in the color blue.
I believe in humankind.
I believe in hope.
I believe cursive is not dead.
I believe in kisses goodnight and being tucked in.
I believe in fireworks.
I believe in magic.
I believe in asking for help.
I believe in fairy tales.
I believe in crying it out.
I believe in saying "I'm sorry"
I believe in making silly faces at children while their parents aren't watching.
I believe in bundling up for cold weather.
I believe in jumping in a pool with all my clothes on.
I believe in loving with reckless abandonment. Always.
I believe in myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment