Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Rain Is a Good Thing

Today is one of those boring busy days.

Waking up at 7 and pulling myself out of my warm bed into the tundra that is our house...
Work, class, meeting, class... And then sleep.


I am thankful for the rain


It makes my drive home much prettier


Right now I am at work, enjoying the warmth from my scarf and peacoat... Listening to Tonks (The DRC dog) snoring in the other room, eating a grapefruit like an orange (just like my mom does.)

My horoscope yesterday said: "A new experience brings you closer to a loved one today, but you must be ready to feel more than you have in the past."

Hmmm..... I don't necessarily believe horoscopes, especially when they hold no relevancy to my life. But bring on this "new experience"... Let's see what it has in store for me. I'm ready. 


I miss this guy

He always makes my day better. I felt more balanced when I was riding. I had more to focus on besides school and everyday life. It was an anchor, one that I miss dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment